Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Where Would I Be Without The Quran

By British Political Prisoner Babar Ahmad MX538313th September 2004

 

Where would I be without the Quran?

Would I be guided?
Would I be strong?
Would I be protected from evil and wrong?
Would I hear my Creator’s Words?
Would I hear Him describe the birds?
Would I know the stories of the old?
Would I realise their worth in gold? 



Where would I be without the Quran?
Would I find safety when others fear?
Would I find peace whilst sitting here?
Would I be happy when others are sad?
Would I be protected from going mad?
Would I be patient when things get tough?
Would I be firm when the seas are rough?


Where would I be without the Quran?
Would I get to know the One above?
Would I increase for him my love?
Would I be aware of the Day to come?
Would I value what is worthless to some?
Would I be able to sleep at night?
Would I be able to see with His light?

Where would I be without the Quran?
Would I have examples to follow?
Would I rejoice when others are in sorrow?
Would I have fear of the Burning Fire?
Would I be at the bottom of the sea,
And have hope, that one day, my Lord will release me?



1 comment:

  1. Awesome postingss...i just like them....great...

    BTW, please do check out mine in the links below.....

    http://needurattention.blogspot.com/

    http://coldcoughsinusheadache.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete